On September 17th, 2012 we released six additional professions for online renewal.  Listed below are all the professions available for online renewal.  The newly added ones are highlighted in yellow.  They are:

Professions Who Can Renew Online

Animal Massage for Large Animals

Animal Massage for Small Animals

Athletic Trainer

Chiropractic X-Ray Technician

Chiropractor

Counselor-Agency Affiliated

Dental Assistant

Dental Hygiene

Dental Hygiene Renewable Limited

Dentist

Dentist Faculty UW

Dentist General Anesthesia

Dentist Moderate Sedation

Dentist Moderate Sedation with Parenteral Agents

Dentist Resident Community

Dentist Resident Postdoctoral

Dietician

Expanded Function Dental Auxiliary

Home Care Aide

Hypnotherapist

Licensed Practical Nurse

Licensed Social Worker Associate-Independent Clinical

Naturopathic Physician

Nutritionist

Nursing Assistant Certification

Nursing Assistant Registration

Osteopathic Physician Assistant

Osteopathic Physician & Surgeon

Osteopathic Physician & Surgeon Limited

Pharmacist

Pharmacy Technicians

Physician and Surgeon

Physician Assistant

Podiatric Physician and Surgeon

Podiatric Physician and Surgeon Limited

Recreational Therapist

Surgical Technologists

We will roll out implementation of online renewals in multiple phases. As this list is changing monthly, please check back.  If your profession is currently not on the list, please do not wait to renew as this may result in your credential expiring.

Updated:  We have implemented a $2 convenience fee

While the online renewal process is more convenient for our customers, it does not reduce agency costs.  We will continue to mail renewal notices and licenses to our credential holders.  Our current renewal process is already mostly automated; therefore, this new optional system will not decrease staff time.  The purpose of convenience fee is to help cover costs of making the online system available and credit card processing.

Renew Online -- http://www.doh.wa.gov/hsqa/Renewals.htm

You will not be able to renew online if:

Please contact our Customer Service Office at 360.236.4700 for assistance.

Is your contact information current?

We must have your current mailing address in our system for you to renew online. We mail your updated credential to the address on file. The United States Postal Service will not send your credential to a forwarding address.

If your contact information is not current in our system, please complete and submit the address change form. Please include a valid email address. Contact us  prior to online renewal to make sure your contact information has been updated.